It has been QUITE a WINNING week and I couldn’t be happier, grateful and thankful. Which makes perfect timing as it is also this year’s Canadian Thanksgiving! I realized over the years I had to specify which Happy Thanksgiving as the US celebrates theirs after Canada.
BLUSH AND MINT: GOODBYE SUMMER, HELLO FALL
In all seriousness, this year has been a mixed bag of high and low, both personally, professionally and also blog-wise. I have to admit that there were times filled with difficulty and uncertainty but in the end, I believe when you hard work very hard and you have such solid determination, one way or another, things will turn up FABULOUSLY!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING… CANADIAN THANKSGIVING
So, it is with a full hear that I wish you all.. from my family to yours (this really was supposed to be my closing line but in case you don’t make it all the way down this post, I want you to know!), HAPPY CANADIAN THANKSGIVING!
SPRINGTIME IN AUTUMN WITH BRIGHTER COLOURS AND LIGHTER FABRICS
This month and this week alone has been full of highs hence the springtime vibe in the fall with brighter colours and lighter fabrics! Amongst many things, I went back on Television and though I was quite nervous after a summer hiatus, I say both CTV Ottawa Morning Live and Daytime Ottawa segments went swimmingly (odd that I would use that adverb since I don’t, at this old age, know how to swim!). There’s also SOMETHING HUGE coming up guys and I say… SATURDAY, OCOTBER 17TH at 1:00-3:00 pm – ABSOLUTELY SAVE THE DATE!
For more fashion, beauty and lifestyle inspiration, follow @20YS on Twitter & @20YS on Instagram today. For behind the scenes and more fall outfits and to-do inspiration, follow #20YSSummer, @20YS on Twitter and @20YS on Instagram.
Say Hello! Let’s be connect in social media, you can find us at:
Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Facebook | Twenty York Street aka @20YS
LEATHER AS EASY TOPPER AND WHY WEAR ONE WHEN YOU CAN MAKE IT A TWO BUN
To get more summer-to-fall inspirations and updates on events and special occ To get more summer-to-fall inspirations and updates on events and special occasions aro
LOVE OTTAWA BLOG LINK – EDITION #1
If you have been a long time follower, you may recall that we have a special feature on Ottawa Spotlight and Twenty York Street loves, which essentially is a sweet shout-out to notable business, services, products, bloggers, photographers, musicians, etc. While we are currently working on bringing those two features back, we also realize that those are quite detailed coverage and interviews, so, we’ve decided to bring you guys another regular feature here at @20YS…
Please welcome the LOVE OTTAWA BLOG LINKS! It is exactly what you think it is and here’s our first edition:
- To celebrate the Ottawa Senators Home Opener, the CANADIAN TIRE #CTHOCKEYTRUCK roving team has been going around the city and you can more info at: A Motherhood Experience, Try Small Things, Tales of Mommyhood, Lou Lou’s Views, and Ottawa Mommy Club.
- Perfect Thanksgiving recipes for Apple Raspberry Pie and #BakewithStyle give-away at Try Small Things.
- Plus-size Fall Fashion and CTV Ottawa Morning Live Appearance by Mode Xlusive.
- RUNWAY FOR HOPE OTTAWA Fashion Show Coverage via Barrhaven’s Trendy Bloggers.
- More recipes and this time with this season’s vegetable du jour: PUMPKIN, via Crystal Clear As Mud (Isn’t Crystal’s blog name just clever?).
- “99% of us in the fashion world are too small for plus size but don’t have the size 0-4 model size body,” read more at Country Meet City.
- Super exciting BIG BAG REVEAL, a sweet purchase from FASHIONPHILE by (my gorgeous TV Model Dominique) Style Domination.
As you prepare for a long weekend of family, fun and turkey… I want say once again HOW VERY, VERY THANKFUL for you guys for coming here every single time. Your love and support, over the years, have continued to fuel me to make this little place of the internet a great place for you to spend your precious time!
LET’S BE FRIENDS: FOLLOW @20YS IN SOCIAL MEDIA FOR THE LATEST AND THE GREATEST
To get more summer-to-fall inspirations and updates on events and special occasions around town, follow @20YS on Twitter & @20YS on Instagram today. For behind the scenes and more fall outfits and to-do inspiration, follow #20YSSummer, @20YS on Twitter and @20YS on Instagram.