When we arrived in Mont Tremblant, I was immediately captivated by the beautiful sight, the magical changing colours of the leaves that I stood there in awe, once again, as if I’ve never been there before. Truth be told, Mont Tremblant is perhaps one of our most visited mountain resort as we’ve spent countless special moments there including our Anniversary. Yet here I am, once again breathless by the magnificent mountain, sometimes highlighted by even more colourful chalets, it’s as if we were transported outside of the country, like the Swiss Alps.
Perhaps the only thing that’s an issue fashion-wise is to find a somewhat comfortable but stylish footwear that can take you up and down the mountain and the sweet cobble stone streets of Mont Tremblant. Whereas, I used to reach for my usual UGG boots for both warmth and comfort, I’m not quite convinced of its fashion contribution.
Thanks heavens for the ECCO Shoes Canada’s Sculptured 75 Booties. It’s the perfect construction of form and function with it’s high yet stable heel and a cut that actually elongates the leg instead of cutting it off. It hits just right under the ankle line, which makes it perfectly versatile for trousers, skinny jeans, skirts and even dresses! Ever since I received these in the mail (BIG MERCI Brill Communications!), I have been in love with them that I’ve worn them everywhere: to Fashion Week, Food and Wine Show, TV appearances and yes, my ECCO Shoes Canada’s Sculptured 75 Booties went up with me the mountains!
OUTFIT OF THE DAY BREAKDOWN:
- Hair and Skincare – ℅ THANN Canada
- Sculptured 75 Booties – ℅ ECCO SHOES CANADA
- Skinny jeans – BANANA REPUBLIC
- Silver and diamond bracelets – Gift by EM
- Quilted moto puffer jacket – GAP
- Statement Rings – BANANA REPUBLIC
- Diamond stud earrings – TACORI
- Floral chiffon top – Banana Republic
- Hot pink cardigan – c/o SMART SET
- Floral statement necklace – BANANA REPUBLIC
- Textured lips – Maybelline Sensation Vivids in Fuchsia Blast
- Textured Lips – @20YS as Featured in Fashion Magazine’s Beauty Panel
How about you, what’s your favourite shoes/boots these fall?
Photos taken at an exclusive designer subdivision in Mont Tremblant, for ECCO Shoes Canada.