For the last few years now, Twenty York Street’s work and social calendar has been packed with one exciting event after another, be it fashion, beauty, food or lifestyle. I suppose a big reason for that is because @20YS has humbly established itself as the go-to destination for all things fashion, style, and more in the city. We always try to provide the latest news and updates and most of the time, we go even more by providing you with in-depth insider’s view from either the backstage or the experts themselves!
It didn’t come without hard work let me tell you. It’s actually hours of painstaking effort by just not me but a mix group of dedicated volunteers or professionals who make this blog a well-designed, well-photographed, high quality content site that it is today! Did you know that aside from guest posts and blogger collaborations (in addition to sponsored or paid posts of course) Twenty York Street has a formalized internship opportunity available? We have been running it for sometime now and I’m proud to say that I’ve worked with so many talented and creative peepz not just in Ottawa but in Canada and sometimes, from abroad!
It’s quite a team effort and it always has been.
Personally, one of the things this kind of packed calendar also provides is that constant challenge for ‘smart dressing’. It really made me more discerning in choosing pieces that are versatile and can transition from the office straight to an evening event! This Sloan Dress from Banana Republic (worn here) is not only very flattering for almost every body type but is definitely one of those pieces that can work very well with a blazer for the office and with statement jewellery and high heels at night.
What about you? Do you wear pieces from day to night or do you usually change outfits before going out?
OUTFIT OF THE DAY BREAKDOWN:
- Hair and Skincare – c/o THANN Canada
- Sloan dress in red – BANANA REPUBLIC
- Animal print skinny belt – BANANA REPUBLIC
- Faux leather cuff and rings – SMART SET and BANANA REPUBLIC
- Onyx drop earrings – ALDO
- Animal print pumps – Banana Republic (old)
- Alternative shoes for this outfit: Scupltured 75 Booties – c/o ECCO SHOES Canada
- Orange structured purse – Gift from Aunt E.
- Alternative purse for this outfit: 3.1 Phillip Lim Purse – #PHILLIPLIMFORTARGET, Billings Bridge
- This outfit originally posted here: $360 MILLION RIDEAU CENTRE REDEVELOPMENT PROJECT
– See more at Banana Republic Outfits at: @20YS BR Posts.